When i do my reflection lately, 'why' is the word that came across my mind, a lot of times, we often asked why certain things happened,why certain issues arises, why people think the way that the issue itself when there is not an issue, and why some people, including me, cannot get over the things that happened; and why people misunderstood us. these things can go on and on with why, and it brings confusion, fraustration, anger and recentment. As i am typing this, i myself do not know what i write is making any senses.

Yet, God gives us chances to repent, he puts good stuff and nice people around our world as we go on with our daily lives, and often, instead of thanking God for such good things, we choose to dwell in negative mindset, we choose not to walk out of situation and overcome the obstacle. Indeed, God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good....I am not denying that. So, I shall walk out of the situation of always bothered by what people is thinking about me,(although that seems important, and it is important sometimes), I should be thinking about what God thinks about me in areas that i need to overcome and change. No doubt, God gives us problem, if we think negatively, his aim is to destroy us and make us look bad; Yet if we change our mindset, it should be God gives us problem is to mould and train us to become a problem solver, and it makes us be more dependent on him and trust him totally with all our heart, our mind and our soul, that he is the one who brings provision to us.

This is the prayer that i prayed today, Dear heavenly father, i give you all my problems and lift it up to you, in the name of jesus, I cast out negative mindset,holy spirit, help me to become more dependent on you, i pray that God will enlarge my faith as i live my daily lives. Help me to forgive and forget those who has offended me and i pray that you will turn whatever negative situation around. Father, you are indeed our jehovah rapha, that you will bring healing to our soul, you are indeed our jehovah jireh, that you are able to priovde us with everything that we need to fight for whatever is righteous ; Seek first the kingdom of God, and everything will be added to us in his righteous and glory!!!Amen!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, That was a good post.
But just a gentle reminder on the spelling though.
No offence, but I totally agree with your sentiments, yet as a friend, I want to help you improve too yeah..