It is 3am in the morning....but the feeling of oppression and saddness just overwhelmed me,i couldn't sleep, tears just couldn't stop.It has been so long i have never had this feeling and for so long, i couldn't cry like this. I could not help myself and i am shivering right now even i put on 3 layers of clothing, my heart felt cold and numb of my heart.....perhaps, many of you who read this post will said that i am over-exaggerating,but it is truth,and if you ask me what happen?i also do not know and i am figuring out what happen?

Anyway, i am just having some problems with one of my close friend, i am not denying that i am at fault,but as much as i want to protect the person, i am swallowing all the words to myself and those words are so bitter then any medications that i had before. I could not tell anybody, i feel that no one i can trust if i share, i am afraid no one can keep all my words and understand. Some how, I feel God's presence and he is watching me and healing all my inner wounds. Maybe i am too sensitive to ppl's comment,maybe i am too anxious when ppl made comment about me.

However, i hope that i am able to walk out of this situation, but at the same time,i am hoping that even the person saw it, our friendship will be restored but not getting worse.Haiz......why why why why!!!!!!!!!!!!...........Zzzzzz,somehow i am starting to doubt myself am i really that bad?Deep in my spirit, i know that now only one person is happy to see this,that is Satan.But, as i am writing this, i start to recall Psalm 23:4-yea,though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evill; For you are with me;your rod and your staff,they comfort me....Praise the Lord!!!!!

No comments: