haha.....easter camp had past so long ago!!!I feel so guilty for blogging about it now.But i believe wherever the gospel is spread, there will be new live and revival~!!Yeah,PTL, revival is gonna come~!

Ah ha....but i don't know where and how to start this entry. Nevermind,just write by faith...haha. Okok, i didn't really have much expectation for the camp. I just wanted to know more friends and have fellowship. However, Our heavenly father is really amazing,he always works in ways that we cannot predict.(haha....for those who have my sharing of the testimony,shall know what i mean). Anyway,i really got inspired by the word of God during the 3 days of the camp, it reminded me of the first love of the father. It prompted me to be always find back the first love and get the passion to go on. Secondly, it really reminded me of the importance of be in tune with the holy spirit, and our path will be directed. We are not walking on this earth and do everything our own.

In addition, during some of the praise and worship session, God really reminds me again and again and i felt the strong conviction that i have to be equiped with the wisdom of God and be a person that shines in Marketplace and bring influence to the lost in CHINA. It will the difficult i can say, because i am not sure what is going to happen in front of me,but, again.... Have FAITH!!!!! that is the most essential thing that a christian should have, not just have the faith, but walk by faith....

Yah.....there were so many events that happend during the camp but i couldn't write it down here one by one.haha.....ya,i really hope that things that i blog will improve and from glory to glory and impact more ppl!!!pray for me ya~~

No comments: