Finally 1 assignment was down....But!!!!there are many more to come in 2-3 weeks time and i have not even started yet.the worst thing is i dun even have any idea of what to do and i just have to pray for God's strength and wisdom to pull me through!!!!Tomorrow will be the day that i will go through clinical briefing,i am starting my attachment in 3 weeks time.I really must take this time to thank God that prayer really works.i am able to swap my attachment venue with somebody,so i no need to speend a single cent to travel to the place!!!!
food that will last me for a few weeks


Nothing so happening this week,but went to shopping this weekend after a stressful week,finally can rest a little while,that is why i bought a lot of stuff and i have new roommates...but i dun really like it and sorry to say this,i really hate it!!!If situation gets worse,i might stay with them for the whole winter。。。。ah!!!!help help help!!!!if you guys are curious, you will see my roommate in this picture.

No comments: